Incivility In The Workplace
I have presented to SME’s in Ireland about educating employers and employees about incivility in the workplace. This presentation covers the following topics:
- What is incivility in the workplace
- How to identify toxic behaviour
- Awareness of personal triggers & emotion regulation
- Impact on mental/physical health and personal life
- How to address toxic colleagues
- How company policy and procedures can protect you and assist you in these situations
- Conflict Resolution Skills
- Practical Supports for work/life balance
At the end of this presentation, employers will have sufficient information and tools to assist with conflict resolution and uncertainty of how to address a toxic environment and grow a positive workplace culture.
Please allow 1.5 – 2 hours for this interactive, informative, and supportive presentation.
Available nationwide. Enquiries welcome.