We spend on average 8 hours per day, 5 days per week in close proximity with our colleagues.
Some workplaces have a great environment and positive work culture.
However, when we find ourselves in a toxic workplace or trying to manage a toxic colleague, it can have a serious impact on our own mental and physical health.
For employers it can lead to a high turnover of staff, staff shortages, poor work performances & concern for staff mental health.
I have presented to SME’s in Australia about educating employers and employees about incivility (Toxic Behaviour) in the workplace.
This workshop covers the following topics:
- What is incivility in the workplace
- How to identify toxic behaviour
- Awareness of personal triggers & emotion regulation
- Impact on your mental/physical health and personal life
- How to address toxic colleagues
- Professional boundaries and work ethic
- How company policy and procedures can protect you and assist you in these situations
- Conflict Resolution Skills
- Practical Supports for work/life balance
At the end of this workshop, you will have the information and tools to assist you with conflict resolution and know how to address a toxic environment and grow a positive workplace culture.
Please allow 2 hours for this interactive, informative, and supportive workshop.
To register your interest in this upcoming workshop for 2022 or make enquiries on behalf of your company, please click the link.